Hello! We announced a new challenge over on the Little Tangles Blog today....
1. Stamp the heart from THIS stamp set in VersaMark Ink on some Watercolor paper.
2. Heat emboss with white embossing powder.
3. Take three colors of Distress Stain in the same color family and swipe them across the paper in three sections. (The lightest at the top, medium shade in the middle, and darkest at the bottom). This will create a ombre effect. The colors I used are Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, and Fired Brick.
4. Spray pearlized water over the entire piece to get the colors to blend.
5. Cut a banner shape out of white cardstock and swipe it with one of the Distress Stains. I used the lightest color.
6. Stamp your greeting and stitch it onto the left side of the card.
7. Mat your piece with white cardstock and adhere it to the front of the card.
8. Finish it off with a few gems.
Before I go, I wanted to let you know that Danielle has released four NEW Neat and Tangled stamps in the shop and they are available for purchase today! They are awesome. You can read more about each HERE, HERE, HERE, and HERE.
That's it for now. I hope you can play along! Thanks for stopping by.